Day 1 Kusadasi or Selcuk to Eceabat:
06:00 Transfer vehicle will begin the circuit around the hotels for pickups. We ask that customers be ready at reception of hotel for transfer to Eceabat.
- Pickups between 6 & 7am, depending on number of customers from each hotel..
07:00 Transfer to Pergamum by TJs bus.
- Lunch and continue to PERGAMUM ACROPOLIS..
- Visit ATHENA and TROJAN TEMPLES, TEMPLE of ZEUS,TEMPLE of DIONYSOS, GYMNASIUM of YOUTH, ODEON, LIBRARY, AGORA, GREAT THEATRE and ROMAN BATH. Lunch.
- Drive to Troy
Our local English speaking guide will tour you around the 9 city ruins on the site of Troy explaining the people from the era, their houses and culture and the reason for the final destruction of each city.
The commentary is filled with mythical stories of the site and surrounding areas while filling you in on the history of the excavations, the excavators and their findings.
At the site you’ll be shown around:
- A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into for a photo.
- Excavation information centre which holds exhibits from the work underway.
- The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance.
- Temple of Athena - the focal point of a great annual festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
- Schliemann’s trench - the discoverer of Troy?
- The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
- The sanctuary - an important religious centre of its time.
- The odeon – intended for the presentation of musical performances.
- Current excavations in progress.
- After Troy tour, drive to Canakkale and you will cross the famous Dardanelle.
- Arrive in Eceabat where you will be met by the staff of TJs TOURS.
- Overnight at TJS HOTEL (BB)
Morning & night showings of Gallipoli documentary, “The Fatal Shore”.
- 12.30pm ~ Tour departs from TJs Hotel.
- From here you’ll drive to the ANZAC Battlefield area to start an emotional & memorable tour.
On tour you’ll visit:
17.30 pm. Depart Eceabat for Istanbul with TJS TOURS bus.
- Kabatepe ( Brighton Beach )
- Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
- Johnston’s Jolly (Walk in the ANZAC trenches) – view Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek(Light Horse scene depicted in the Gallipoli movie) &Walker’s Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
Note : Departure time may very according to conclusion time of the Gallipoli Tour.
END OF TOUR….!
- Professional English speaking guide.
- 1 night accommodation
- Ferry ride
- Entrance fees.
- All transportation ‘Non Smoking’ bus.
- 1 breakfast
- 2 Lunches.
TJs TOURS is the only agency with a set of registers for the Gallipoli Peninsula on the premises. The register books were given to TJ and B in recognition of their work for the Commonwealth War Graves in providing information for tourists on the Gallipoli Peninsula. With these books, we can locate the burial site of any Commonwealth soldier who fell in the Gallipoli campaign.We invite you to make use of this service free of charge.
Times change according to the season & weather conditions.