||06:00 Transfer vehicle will begin the circuit around the hotels for pickups. We ask that customers be ready at reception of hotel for transfer to Eceabat.
Pickups between 6 & 7am, depending on number of customers from each hotel..
07:00 Transfer to Eceabat by TJS TOUR bus.
12.00 Arrive in Eceabat where you will be met by the staff of TJs TOURS.
12.30 Depart TJs Hotel for a fully guided Gallipoli tour.
||Tour departs from front of the hostel. From here you will drive to the ANZAC Battlefield area to start an emotional & memorable tour.
On tour you will visit:
Kabatepe War Museum
Beach Cemetery (John Simpson's Grave)
Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
Johnston's Jolly (Walk in the ANZAC trenches)
View Shrapnel Valley
The Nek & Walker's Ridge
Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
Please tell us before tour if you would like us to research or locate an ANZAC grave. There are no registers out on the peninsula.
||Transfer to istanbul by TJS TOUR bus.
TJs TOURS is the only agency with a set of registers for the Gallipoli Peninsula on the premises.
The register books were given to TJ and B in recognition of their work for the Commonwealth War Graves in providing information for tourists on the Gallipoli Peninsula. With these books, we can locate the burial site of any Commonwealth soldier who fell in the Gallipoli campaign.
We invite you to make use of this service free of charge.
• Fully guided 4/5hr Gallipoli tour with local, Professional English speaking guide.
• All transportation in private ‘Non Smoking’ bus.
• Museum entrance fee.
- There are very few toilets in the battlefield area. Go before tour!
- There are also very few bins so please collect your rubbish & put it back on the bus so we can dispose of it responsibly later on.
- Take your bathers/togs/cossies/swimmers for a swim at lunchtime when & if time & weather permits.
- There are no shops at the battlefields, so remember to buy water & nibblies before you leave Eceabat.
- Remember to take sunscreen & a hat if you're not fond of direct sunlight as there is minimal shade available. Shorts are fine to wear on the peninsula but remember to wear sensible shoes as you will be walking on uneven ground at times & there are snakes in the area.
Times change according to the season & weather conditions.